Map, Parking & Transportation
Hyatt Regency Birmingham
2 Bridge Street
Birmingham, England (United Kingdom), B1 2JZ,
Tel: +44 121 643 1234 , Fax: +44 121 616 2323
Hyatt Regency Birmingham puts you near Birmingham New Street Station, the Library of Birmingham, and Brindleyplace. For guests travelling by car, we recommend two public parking facilities. If you’re flying into the area, we’re just 24 kilometres from Birmingham Airport, making our hotel a convenient hub for business travellers attending a program at the International Convention Centre, as our hotel shares a bridge walkway with the centre.
Hyatt Regency Birmingham advises our guests to use the following secure public parking facilities, located a short walk from the hotel.
- Paradise Circus Car Park: £9.30 for up to 24 hours, Monday through Saturday, and £3.50 on Sundays. The car park is locked every night from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Q-Park Brindleyplace: Parking fees are £16 for up to 24 hours. The car park is accessible 24 hours a day
For Blue Badge holders, please contact the hotel at +44 (0) 121 643 1234. Our team will be happy to offer parking assistance.
- Birmingham New Street Station: 1 kilometre
- Birmingham Airport: 24 kilometres
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTRES:
- Birmingham New Street Station (Blue, Purple, Green, or Red trains) » Access to Birmingham Airport