Map & Directions
Hyatt Regency Birmingham
2 Bridge Street
Birmingham, England (United Kingdom), B1 2JZ,
Tel: +44 121 643 1234 , Fax: +44 121 616 2323
Important traffic information
The first phase of the transformation of Paradise at the heart of the city has started.
This important step sees the commencement of demolition of some of the existing buildings to clear the site for the new development, together with work on new road layouts to improve connectivity and access across the city for both road users and pedestrians.
To find out more about access and traffic restrictions please click here.
From Birmingham New Street Station
From Birmingham International Airport
A trip by car from the airport will take approximately 20 minutes depending on the traffic.
- After taking the exit from the airport on to Airport Way at the next roundabout, take the 1st exit signposted Birmingham A45, Solihull B4438
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Bickenhill Lane - B4438 (signposted Birmingham A45, Solihull)
- At roundabout take the 3rd exit, then merge onto the A45 (signposted Birmingham)
- At traffic signals continue forward (signposted Birmingham) A45
- At Wells Green Junction, traffic signals continue forward (signposted City Centre) A45
- At Heybarnes Circus roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A45 (signposted City Centre) A45
- At Poets Corner roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A45 (signposted City Centre) A45
- At Bordesley Circus roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A4540 (signposted Ring road, M5)
- At Camp Hill Circus roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A4540 (signposted Ring road, M5)
- At Haden Circus roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A45 (signposted Ring road, M5)
- Branch left, then at Belgrave Interchange roundabout take the 2nd exit onto unnamed road (signposted Bromsgrove)
- At Belgrave Interchange turn right onto the A38 (signposted City Centre and Bull Ring) A38
- Keep in right hand lane then continue forward onto Suffolk Street Queensway (signposted The North M6, The West M5, Lichfield A38)
- Keep in left hand lane then branch left, at Paradise Circus Queensway roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A456 (signposted The South West M5, Wolverhampton) A456
- Broad Street A456 Take first left into Bridge Street for Hyatt Regency Birmingham
Alternatively, you can take the train to get to the hotel. Catch the airport link bus outside the arrivals lounge: this will take you to Birmingham International train station. A train journey will take approximately 10 minutes and you will arrive at New Street station.
Follow signs for the A456 / M5 west / Kidderminster and Hyatt Hotel.
Trains depart from Euston Station to Birmingham New Street Station every 30 minutes. Once in Birmingham New Street, follow transfers and direction as discussed in first paragraph (From Birmingham New Street Station).
- Broad Street – the hotel is next to Broad Street
- Brindley Place – 600 metres
- Bullring Shopping Centre – 10 minutes walking
- Birmingham Hippodrome – 1.7 km / 1.1 miles
- International Convention Centre ICC – interlinked with Hyatt Regency Birmingham
- National Indoor Arena – 5 minutes walking
- National Exhibition Centre NEC – 20 km / 12 miles
- Warwick Castle – 31 km / 20 miles
- Stratford upon Avon – 50 km / 30 miles
For inquiries, please contact the Hotel Concierge Desk: Tel: + 44 121 643 1234 / Fax: + 44 121 616 2323